Phil Riley Ltd offers affordable countryside management services for countryside applications all over the northwest of England.
We have for more than 10 years been applying our in-house countryside management skills for work on green lanes, bridleways, footpaths, upland moors, country parks, car parks, driveways and roadways.
Call now on 01282 707489 to see how we can help manage your bit of countryside for you.
Our list of services is extensive including the following;
- Aggregate, grass and gravel footpaths and bridleways.
- Reclaimed stone flag pathways.
- Car park and public area surfacing using resin bonding with local stone for natural hardy finish.
- Stone pitching and cobbling for roadways and courtyards
- Stone waterbars and soughs for irrigation features.
- Ditching and drainage
- Revetment works for structural reinforcement.
- Fencing and gates.
- Signposting, fingerposts and waymarkers.
- Vegetation Clearances.
Specialist Services – Uplands Access Management
Our area of specialism is upland access management, using age old techniques such as traditional stone pitching, causey paths and stone drainage features. This is often combined with the latest advancements in erosion management techniques, restoring eroded peat moorlands to thriving heather habitats.
Helicopter airlifts can be arranged and fully managed where local conditions make usual vehicle usage impossible, In order to minimise damage to the natural environment and make the project as efficent and cost effective as possible.